LENS RESEARCH AND NEUROFEEDBACK RESEARCH STUDIES:
- Parabola.org : Anton Bluman, LENS Neurofeedback, neurotherapist Stephen Larsen, neuroscientist Daniel Siegel.
- LENS Neurofeedback Research, a compilation of studies and articles for the ISNR.
- The LENS ( Low Energy Neurofeedback System): A clinical outcomes study of one hundred patients at Stone Mountain Center, New York ,Journal of Neurotherapy,10(2-3),69-78, Larsen, S, Harrington, K, Hicks,S.,2006. (read more)
- The Low Energy Neurofeedback System (LENS): Theory, background and introduction, Journal of Neurotherapy, 10(2-3), 5-39. Ochs,2006.
- ISNR ( International Society for Neurofeedback & Research) Comprehensive Neurofeedback Bibliography compiled by D. Croydon Hammond, PhD, Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Utah School of Medicine and D. Allen Novian, PhD, LMPT,LPCS, Novian Counseling & Consulting, Inc.
- ‘Ritalin Gone Wrong’, by L. Alan Sroufe, Professor Emeritus of Psychology, University of Minnesota’s Institute of Child Development, NY Times article, January,28,2012: ‘Children’s A.D.D Drugs Don’t Work Long Term’.
- Peer review of the 2006 book: The Healing Power of Neurofeedback: The Revolutionary LENS Technique for Restoring Optimal Brain Function: by Stephen Larsen,PhD. ‘Restoring Optimal Brain Function Helps Many Health Problems’, C. White, April,2008, Townsend Letter, The Examiner of Alternate Medicine, ( search recent indices, LENS)
Stone Mountain Center.. See Summary of the 100 Person Study under ‘Scientific Research’